Your submissions on draft policies and legislation help the Building Professionals Board refine and improve the building certification and regulation system in NSW.
Consultation opportunities are advertised on this website, in newspapers and in the Board’s e-news.
Current consultation: Options Paper – ‘Improving Certifier Independence’ - closes 5pm, 30 October 2018.
- Building and Development Certifiers Bill 2018 - Aug-Sep 2018
- Consultation and information webinar 20 February 2018 - recording now available
- Accreditation Scheme: proposed amendments to recognise nationally-accredited qualifications - comments closed on 2 May 2016
- Swimming pool certifiers and pool barrier repairs - January 2016
- Building Professionals Act review draft report August 2015
- Building Professionals Act review discussion paper May 2015
- Criteria for category A5 port certifiers: proposed requirements for accreditation in category A5
- Swimming pool certification
- Building certification and regulation - serving a new planning system for NSW
The archive contains background papers and other documents from previous consultations.